The Sheraton White 400TC Oxford Egyptian Cotton Duvet Cover Set uses fabric specially woven for us by master weavers using the finest handpicked Egyptian Cotton. The extra luxury attributed to Egyptian Cotton lies in the fact that the fibres are stronger than those grown in other areas of the world, due to the high humidity and temperate climate of the Cotton growing region of Egypt.
The species of Egyptian Cotton also known as “Gossypium Barbadense“, which originated in Ethiopia, is also renowned for its extra-long staple fibres. These two attributes allow the cotton to be spun into very fine yarns of superior strength, which in turn make for a softer, more luxurious and durable fabric and product.
Egyptian Cotton is renowned as the world’s finest cotton and ever since its introduction into Europe in 800AD, and the fabrics used to manufacture our Egyptian Cotton Duvet Cover sets and products have been regarded as the finest available.
• Base Fabric: 400 thread Count 100% Egyptian Cotton.
• Includes: 1 x duvet cover; 2 x standard pillowcases.
• Excludes: Additional pillows & sheeting.
• Bed linen made from 100% cotton is highly durable and will retain its luxurious feel wash after wash.
– Double 200 x 200cm – Incl. 2 pillowcases.
– Queen 230 x 200cm – Incl. 2 pillowcases.
– King 230 x 220cm – Incl. 2 pillowcases.
– King XL 260 x 230cm – Incl. 2 pillowcases.
Designed & manufactured in South Africa by Sheraton Textiles.